sábado, 26 de febrero de 2011

Introduction: Why is important English teaching?


In this work, I intend so people can see English from different points of view and ways for learn it. Firstly, I am going to talk about English as an international language for to understand the importance of English in the world and the expansion through different facts.Then, I am going to explain the language and communicative competence concepts and the features which the English language can be studied and used: 
  • Foreign language 
  • Lingua franca
  • Mother tongue
  • Second language
  • Bilingualism
  • An official language
  • Common European Framework

Besides, I am going to analyze the behavior of English Language from different features. Also, I am going to explain the brief form the errors which are produced when two different languages are mixed. Finally, I am going to talk about the Common European Framework for the students of English language.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario